Once upon a time when there wasn’t that much awareness about the internet and the technology. But after the Jio revolution(especially in India), everything has been changed because now 9 out of 10 people have access to the internet. That’s why we’ve curated this list of 11 best educational apps for android in India.
Even in rural India, there are 200 million active internet users right now and this population is more than that of many countries in the world. It is a very huge accomplishment for us.
Because of the internet, every sector has been changed as well as the education sector. Every person is one click away for what he/she wants because of the technology and the internet.
You can read, learn and write from your smartphone in very little time. Studies become more easy and accessible everyone can read and learn from the educational apps for android.
So today we’re going to talk about the best educational apps for android in the market from where you can learn anything you want.
I really love quora. After spending my lots of time on blogging and youtube, Quora is the third application I use the most. I really spend more than 2 hours a day only on quora.
Why I love Quora: Simple reason to love Quora is, that you can search for anything or for any query on Quora. This is the platform where people ask questions and random people give answers to them.
I think this is the best place to find an answer to any question because people always give very descriptive and informative answers on this platform. If you want to increase your knowledge about the topics you care then you must check this app out.
- Only follow those topics in which you’re interested.
- You can ask questions from anyone.
- Share your knowledge with people to give answers to their questions.
- Very smooth and light design for you to read easily.
- Get notified very easily when someone gives the answer to your question.
Read Also: Must-Have Smartphone Apps
Curiosity is the app where you can find interesting articles from any topic and read them. In Curiosity, articles are very short because developers think that the new generation’s attention period is now lesser than that of before generation.
If you want inspiration in 5 minutes then this app is for you. You can enjoy a very short article with too much knowledge and even share with your friends to spread knowledge very easily.
If you’re a person who doesn’t like reading then you can watch short videos about your favorite topics in the Curiosity app because those videoes are also very informative and knowledgeable.
- Read short and easy to read articles.
- Don’t like reading, then you can watch videoes of your favorite topics
- You can choose which type of category articles you want to read and to watch videoes.
- Categories are very easy to find and read.
- You can save articles which you want to read after some time.
- This app can increase your interest in world affairs.
Read Also: Best Photography Apps For Smartphone Users
The very famous and well-known name is here Wikipedia. This awesome website/application is very cool because you can find everything here with very in-depth details.
I remember in my childhood, I use to complete my homework from Wikipedia. This is the platform which is created and made by us, I mean random people can do edits in its database and update the content on this website.
This whole website is managed by normal people like you and me. The most interesting part of this app is that there will be no ads to annoy you while reading.
- Sending feedback is very easy in the application.
- Programmers can contribute more on this platform.
- User Interface is very good and understandable.
- 300+ languages supported by Wikipedia. It means you can read in your own language.
- 40 million-plus blogs to increase your knowledge with this application.
- Sync list on your device with the Wikipedia app.
Read Also: 10 Best Android Games In The Market
Coursera is an application where you can learn anything you want like iOS developing, android developing and many more things. If you’re curious to learn about mobile development then you should download this application.
I really want to say that if you’re a person who doesn’t know what to learn and has so many interests then you should check this app because you can learn things like music and dance to web designing.
- Here you can access more than 2000+ courses in this app.
- All courses were developed by 140+ universities.
- So many types of courses in different fields.
- You’ll be certified after completing any course of this application.
- You can see how much time you’ve spent on your studies with this app.
- Download your course to study with them while you’re offline.
Udemy – Online Courses
Here comes the all-rounder app for students who want to learn everything and increase their knowledge to the edge. Udemy is a paid app in which you’ll get video courses on the topics.
This application provides you more than 65000 courses with videoes. In Udemy you can download your course and watch them when you don’t have data. You can adjust the speed of the video according to you.
Udemy provides you videoes with subtitles because sometimes it’s hard to understand what the teacher is saying.
- More than 2000 topics to learn and gather knowledge.
- Lifetime access to the course which you’ve purchased once.
- Udemy supports more than 60+ languages.
- More than 50000 experts to train you.
- Audio lectures for those who can’t watch the video or travel somewhere.
- Get certified with this application and improve your skills.
- You can easily find your favorite category on Udemy.
- You can send a direct message to your favorite instructor.
Read Also: Which is Best iOS or Android
Solo Learn: Learn to code for free
Solo learn is a dedicated app only for coding and for website development. In this application, you can make your profile as a coder and learn anything related to coding and web designing.
If you’re curious about how the website works and want to make one then you must download this beautiful application. In Solo learn you can talk with people and discuss the matter which is complicated for you.
I’d really recommend this app for those people who love web designing and want to make a career in this field because Solo learn gives you a very vast community to speak and to understand.
- Free 24/7 support for its users.
- Coding editor on your mobile phone.
- You can create your profile and become an influencer.
- Very big community to share and get ideas.
- learn while playing games in this application.
- Learn from anywhere with so many people
- Reach the topics very easily with a nice user interface.
Read Also: 10 Best Web Browsers For Android
If you’re looking for true motivation and want to hear some epic stories from people-mouth then ted is for you. In Ted, you’d watch more than 3000 Ted talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science.
Even I also watch Ted talks because from here I got the idea of blogging and after watching videos of some people I start blogging. So yeah I can say that after watching inspirational videos from Ted talks I start blogging.
From Ted, I find my real interest and pursue it with my full potential. So I really want to suggest you guys watch Ted talks to get inspired by epic people.
- Ted supports more than 99 languages.
- You can watch videos with subtitles.
- If you can’t watch the video then you can listen to their podcast.
- You can bookmark videos to watch later.
- Download any video to watch it when you’re offline.
- You can make a custom playlist for yourself.
- Discover funny and inspirational videos to entertain yourself.
- Sync your data across your devices.
If you’re a government job aspirant then this app is a panacea for your preparations. I personally use this application and I loved it. In Gradeup you can study every topic related to your exam.
In Gradeup you’d give mock tests for your specific government job exam because this app is known for its specialization for government job exams. I really like the interface and the community.
In Gradeup you’ll see a very big community that is always ready to solve your problems and doubts. You can ask questions from random people to get the right answers. Awesome teachers are always providing you the best content related to your exam.
- Free previous years question papers for the test.
- A very vast community that is always ready to give answers to your questions.
- Teachers are very active and give updates related to the exam pattern.
- Updates of upcoming exams and important details.
- Daily current affairs for aspirants.
- Free videos available to learn things.
- Nice UI with easy to access the content.
Read Also: 10 Best Emoji Apps For Android Users
So here comes Khan academy where you can watch unlimited knowledgeable videos for absolutely free. From videos to assignments and from mock tests to thoery you’ll get everything here.
Amazing UI with awesome UX makes this app cooler and easy to use. If you’re an aspirant of GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT then you must try this application for yourself.
You can sync your data with this application means you can always start from where you left.
- The best feature of this application is, that everything is free.
- Download any video from this app to watch it offline.
- Make your favorite topics list.
- 20 plus languages are supported by Khan Academy.
- Solutions are available from Nursery to 12th class.
- Easy access to videos because of smooth design.
Byju’s – The Learning App
One of India’s largest learning application is Byju’s. From 4th to 12th standard you’ll get every subject and topic to learn. This apps is very famous because 80 plus people cleared the civil services exam after studying from this app.
Even 4 toppers in IIT are in the top 100 lists which is a very big accomplishment for an online educational app. In Byju’s you’d study related to CAT, NEET, GMAT, GRE, and IAS exams.
In Byju’s there are so many modules to study and get knowledge about the subjects and topics. Awesome test series are available to crack any exam in this application.
- More than 50000 videos are free to watch and learn.
- Well, personalized practice sets according to your skills.
- Quizzes are there for you to increase your knowledge and share them with your friends.
- Automatic analyzer for your performance which will tell you how you’re performing amongst all the other learners.
- Easy to revise option is there for you.
- For CAT aspirants there are more than 200 chapter-wise tests are available for you guys.
- For IAS aspirants there are plenty of daily current affairs videos out there in this app.
- Personalized videos suggestion is there for you while using this app.
Read Also: 10 Best TV Shows of All Time
Unacademy is the app that helps me to crack the SSC exam when I was preparing for it. When I started my journey to crack the SSC exam at that time I had no idea about the topics and the subject.
But when I use Unacademy, I started feeling changes in my study routine automatically even I was enjoying studies. So I’d recommend Unacademy for everyone because this app is awesome and truly amazing.
Hundreds of free videos are available on this platform and you can even talk to your favorite educator. The videos are available in the slides and you can download the video as a PDF file which is a more awesome thing.
- Video duration is not more than 15 minutes.
- Small and very informative videos with slide options.
- Easily talk with your favorite educator.
- Hundreds of free videos to boost your knowledge on the next level.
- The live classes of Unacademy are the best.
- Very simple design to understand.
- Bookmark your favorite videos for later.
- Download videos in PDF format.
So here is the list of 11 best educational apps for android in India. I hope you guys will find it useful.